Recruiting Process Management
Candidate Screening: Candidate screening is a critical initial step in the recruiting process. We use an in-depth qualification process
to determine a candidate’s interest in the opportunity, employment eligibility, availability, current compensation/benefits, and proximity.
Candidate Assessment: After successfully completing the screening process a candidate will undergo an assessment in which specific
computer skills tests and industry knowledge tests will be administered and evaluated. The candidate’s experience will be assessed in relation to
the position requirements and specifications. Upon successfully completing the assessment process, the candidate will be referred to the hiring
manager for the initial company interview. After a candidate is identified as a potential hire, behavioral testing, drug testing and background
checks can be conducted. Our success rate over the past 22 years generally results in one hire out of every three company interviews performed.
Candidate Evaluation Includes:
- Evaluating candidates in relation to basic recruiting criteria
- Screening candidates based on established client job order parameters
- Evaluating industry-specific knowledge and skills
- Administering appropriate computer and/or behavioral testing
- Conducting background checks
- Administering drug tests